Our Office is Reopening – with Restrictions
Update May 4, 2020 – We have re-opened our office to patients on a limited basis. We realize there are patients who are in need of updated prescriptions, new glasses and/or more contact lenses. In addition we have many medical follow-ups to perform with our cataract, glaucoma, dry eye and macular diseased patients. Therefore, if you need an eye exam soon, please contact our office to schedule an appointment.
For our patient’s safety – we will be limiting the number of patients that are allowed in our office at one time, so please follow these guidelines as recommended by the CDC:
- Everyone MUST wear a mask to enter our office. A scarf or bandana covering your nose and mouth is also acceptable.
- To maintain social distancing guidelines, the doors will be locked to prevent an over-abundance of people at one time in our small office. Please call (849-4291) from your car when you arrive to let us know you are here and to allow entrance.
- Please do not bring anyone with you (except for your driver) into the office; this is important to reduce everyone’s risk of exposure. Keep your family at home or in the car.
- If you have ANY symptoms of fever, cough or are caring for someone who is sick please stay home and reschedule your visit for a better time.
- If you need a repair or need to pick something up, please call our office first to secure an arrival time; we will not be able to accept all walk-ins at any time of the day.
As always, if you have more significant concerns, e.g. flashes of light, sudden onset of floaters, metal chip in the eye, sudden loss of vision or eye infection, contact our office immediately! If you have any questions, please contact us at 920.849.4291.